SynTec Seating Solutions is proud and fortunate to have an experienced staff of top level professionals, with over 150 years of combined service to the school bus and transportation industries. The experience represented includes senior management, manufacturing, service and sales with a major national bus manufacturer, and major commercial vehicle seating and manufacturing companies.
The combination of knowledge, insight and experience of SynTec management, has been incorporated into the design, engineering and manufacturing of our quality products AND our new S3 Family of Seats.
Justin Willcox – General Manager
- 24 years of automotive and school bus industry experience in operations and program management
Chad Blankenship – Plant Manager
- 15 years manufacturing experience industry ASQ – CQE, CQT, 4 years of Tier 1 Automotive
Shannon Clouse – Supply Chain Manager
- 15 years operations and management experience in school bus seat manufacturing
Michael Minning – Engineering Manager
- 32 years of engineering experience, including automotive interiors, lite rail and power and energy design and development.
David Wydysh – Manufacturing Manager
- 23 years manufacturing and management experience in commercial vehicle manufacturing
Rick Smith – OEM Sales Account Manager
- 35 years school bus experience in sales, manufacturing and service for major OEMs, major national school bus contractor and SynTec Seating
Shane Wright – Dealer Sales and Marketing Manager
- 34 years sales experience with the past 7 years in the school bus industry
Click here to contact any of our staff members!